Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Thu, 02 Apr 2020 10:16:14 +0000: What can you do to relieve suffering? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by Phyllis Rude Most of my adult life I’ve lived in a land of superlatives: Alaska. It’s the biggest state
- Wed, 01 Apr 2020 01:00:24 +0000: God builds into us a need for community - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Grace builds on nature. I read that somewhere a long time ago. Grace builds on nature, which is a gift
- Mon, 30 Mar 2020 20:00:53 +0000: Supporting your community of women, virtually - Blog – Women of the ELCA
We are a community of women, created in the image of God, called to discipleship in Jesus Christ and empowered
- Mon, 30 Mar 2020 10:00:39 +0000: Combine social distancing with gratitude - Blog – Women of the ELCA
The coronavirus outbreak has us all doing things we never thought we’d do (social distancing!), and not doing things we’ve
- Thu, 26 Mar 2020 09:52:54 +0000: Women of the ELCA staff receive 22 communicator awards - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Women of the ELCA staff is honored to have received a total of 22 awards from two religion communicator organizations,
The post Women of the ELCA staff receive 22 communicator awards appeared first on Women of the ELCA.