Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Thu, 09 Jul 2020 10:19:33 +0000: Are you bogged down with possessions? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
As I packed the umpteenth box yesterday following a flooded basement, I started thinking about “stuff.” Not the stuff that
- Mon, 06 Jul 2020 10:52:08 +0000: What do we know about our history? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
We church people are flawed, stumbling, redeemed saints. But can we handle that fact? What do we do when our
- Wed, 01 Jul 2020 13:11:06 +0000: Congregational units should use caution when planning events - Blog – Women of the ELCA
The churchwide executive board of Women of the ELCA strongly encourages congregational units to carefully monitor current federal, state, and
The post Congregational units should use caution when planning events appeared first on Women of the ELCA.
- Tue, 30 Jun 2020 08:30:21 +0000: Are you passing on the treasures of your faith? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Jesus said, "Everyone then who hears these words of mine and acts on them will be like a wise person
- Mon, 29 Jun 2020 10:21:33 +0000: Can bread and wine fulfill my yearning? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by Susan P. Harris Because I have been social distancing since the middle of March, I’ve not attended an in-person