Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Thu, 16 Jan 2020 11:28:06 +0000: How are you called to serve Women of the ELCA? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by Gwen Edwards Have you ever wondered what “promote healing and wholeness in the church, the society, and the world”
- Mon, 13 Jan 2020 11:28:20 +0000: If you catch the optimism the future can be bright - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by Laura Krueger A cup half full--that's my life attitude! As I look back over the last decade, all I
The post If you catch the optimism the future can be bright appeared first on Women of the ELCA.
- Thu, 09 Jan 2020 11:00:41 +0000: Pick a word to guide you through the coming year - Blog – Women of the ELCA
A beloved Chicago Tribune columnist, a Southerner like me, presented a one-word challenge recently: Pick a word that will "guide
- Mon, 06 Jan 2020 11:30:17 +0000: What’s on your reading list? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
It’s a new year and a new decade, so it must be time for resolutions and lists, including a look
- Thu, 02 Jan 2020 11:35:03 +0000: Seeing in living color - Blog – Women of the ELCA
We are taught as children that differences are bad. We are taught that different is less, what's different doesn’t belong. An entire