Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Thu, 21 Nov 2019 11:10:04 +0000: How can we recognize abuse? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
My friend told me about the time her boyfriend screamed so loudly at her that she could feel the sound
- Wed, 20 Nov 2019 11:29:23 +0000: Who are your capable leaders? Maybe you? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
You have a few days--until November 30--to nominate capable leaders to serve this organization. Women of the ELCA is seeking
- Mon, 18 Nov 2019 11:30:53 +0000: Discipleship is not optional! - Blog – Women of the ELCA
It has been more than two decades since church growth leaders and researchers sounded the alert that the church is
- Thu, 14 Nov 2019 11:22:20 +0000: Taking care of those who live in poverty - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Over the last few days, we have seen news stories about churches, social service agencies, and food pantries giving turkeys,
- Mon, 11 Nov 2019 11:15:22 +0000: On Veterans Day we honor an advocate of peace - Blog – Women of the ELCA
One cold day back in the fourth century, a young Roman soldier on duty with his cavalry unit in northern