Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Mon, 24 Jan 2022 11:23:45 +0000: Women multiply anti-trafficking work through partners - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by Pat Bellingham The Northwestern Pennsylvania Synodical Women’s Organization (“NWPA SWO”) multiplies its anti-trafficking work by partnering with two non-profits and a
The post Women multiply anti-trafficking work through partners appeared first on Women of the ELCA.
- Thu, 20 Jan 2022 11:23:10 +0000: Join with Women of the ELCA to end human trafficking - Blog – Women of the ELCA
For nearly two decades participants in Women of the ELCA have worked tirelessly to end human trafficking. That work has
The post Join with Women of the ELCA to end human trafficking appeared first on Women of the ELCA.
- Mon, 17 Jan 2022 11:23:11 +0000: Take action on this Martin Luther King, Jr. Day - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Women of the ELCA has, in different ways, addressed racism concerns from the creation of this organization. Trainings, networks, resources,
- Mon, 10 Jan 2022 11:23:48 +0000: Daily devotions by favorite ELCA writers - Blog – Women of the ELCA
“Our most challenging calling may be to simply be ourselves – fearfully and wonderfully made people who praise God and
- Mon, 03 Jan 2022 11:23:40 +0000: Perfectly imperfect - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by Meghan Johnston Aelabouni The new year is a symbolic time to make a life-giving change for some. But many