Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Thu, 24 Sep 2020 09:00:12 +0000: 10 helpful ways you can encourage women to connect - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Have you begun planning for the fall season? Since March 2020, we’ve been living through the global pandemic, and changes
The post 10 helpful ways you can encourage women to connect appeared first on Women of the ELCA.
- Mon, 21 Sep 2020 10:14:16 +0000: Can I ever share the truth about myself? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
This blog is, by far, the most difficult thing I have ever written. The topic is sensitive, and some may
- Thu, 17 Sep 2020 10:57:57 +0000: How can you surprise someone with a virtual hug? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
by Amy Jandrisevits If I asked for a show of hands, I’m guessing that many of us, over the course
- Mon, 14 Sep 2020 10:29:25 +0000: Did you know a bold woman is at the heart of Holy Cross Day? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Every September 14, we observe Holy Cross Day as a lesser festival, singing "Lift High the Cross" (ELW 660). It's
The post Did you know a bold woman is at the heart of Holy Cross Day? appeared first on Women of the ELCA.
- Fri, 11 Sep 2020 21:35:54 +0000: Former executive director of Women of the ELCA dies - Blog – Women of the ELCA
The Rev. Dr. Cathi Braasch, 72, former executive director of Women of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, died of
The post Former executive director of Women of the ELCA dies appeared first on Women of the ELCA.