Looking for a place to gather with other women to talk about your faith? Women of the ELCA is just for you. We’re a community of women where fellowship, friendship, study, service and advocacy are nurtured. Here you’ll find original, inventive and imaginative support.
All women of St. John’s are welcome to come to Lydia’s Circle, a weekly time of Bible study, fellowship and fun.. This group meets in the cafe of the the Worship Center on Sunday evenings between 6:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. For more information, speak with Sandy Weaver or Diane Ballentine.
Women of the ELCA Blog
Commentary and reflections on issues, events and trends in our church, society and world, as seen through the lens of our mission and purpose and our ministries.
- Mon, 18 Oct 2021 12:19:55 +0000: Relearning gratitude after trauma - Blog – Women of the ELCA
(Trigger Warning: Threat of violence) Everyone thinks they will do one or all of these things when somebody points a
- Mon, 11 Oct 2021 10:23:02 +0000: What would Jesus say about all this crankiness? - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Civility has taken a nosedive over the last 18 months. Maybe you’ve noticed too. I’ve seen drivers become so much
- Tue, 05 Oct 2021 19:32:21 +0000: Join us in supporting AMMPARO through Equal Exchange - Blog – Women of the ELCA
Equal Exchange is celebrating 25 years of working with congregations of all faiths to bring Fair Trade products to individuals. Turns
The post Join us in supporting AMMPARO through Equal Exchange appeared first on Women of the ELCA.
- Mon, 04 Oct 2021 10:23:44 +0000: 3 ways to help someone in a domestic abuse situation - Blog – Women of the ELCA
October is National Domestic Violence Awareness Month. Domestic violence is a crime that includes both physical and emotional abuse. It
The post 3 ways to help someone in a domestic abuse situation appeared first on Women of the ELCA.
- Thu, 30 Sep 2021 15:58:01 +0000: Now thank we all our God - Blog – Women of the ELCA
OCTOBER: We can give thanks, even in hard times. "Now thank we all our God with hearts and hands